Friday, August 22, 2008

One Heaven to the Next


Across green fields of clover
and that of golden wheat,
stretched-out sandy deserts
and rocky mountains sweet...

Comes a warming wind that blows
a gentle caring kiss
from the inner voice I know
of your ever lasting bliss.

Your emeralds sparkle wildly
at the mention of my name.
Your pen it writes so freely
of our shared eternal flame.

Your words to me like heaven
withstand the fires of hell
they cheer me in my darkness
and cause my heart to swell.

A bridge of words you build
one heaven to the next.
And only God knows why
this life seems so complex.

From one ocean to another
with all its grains of sand
I'll love you through our poetry
as we write and walk this land.



© Vivian, 2008

1 comment:

Tin Man said...

“To chase a feather in the wind,
within the glow that weaves a cloak of delight
there moves a thread that has no end.”

Led Zeppelin’s - All of my Love